Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful.


I have so much to be thankful for. I don't have the words to give justice to all the blessings that God has bestowed upon me.

*I thank HIM everyday for the life he's blessed me with. For a loving family, a wonderful husband, an awesome son & the miracle of life growing inside me. Every day I wake up I know is another blessing. Every breath another gift. I am undeserving of his LOVE, but he still loves me, perfectly and unconditionally.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Besides all the yummy food that puts me into a food coma every year, it's the overall feeling of gratitude and thankfulness that washes over me. It's the warm fuzzy feelings of families coming together to begin the holiday season.

This year we had a wonderful thanksgiving. My sister hosted it at her house and it was perfect. A house full of family, with kids running around, the sound of laughter and love filling every nook and cranny. It was perfect.

Thanksgiving also marked my 37th week of pregnancy. Another reason to be thankful. Full term. Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment