Thursday, November 3, 2011

34 weeks!

I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow! 6 weeks left until due date and only 3 weeks until full term. If this little guy is anything like his older brother, he might just come into the world a little early. We're all so excited to meet him!

I'm counting down my days left at work, 10 to be exact! I'm exhausted and finding it harder and harder to get up in the morning. I'm also still waiting for that nesting to kick in because I have no energy whatsoever!

Jaclyn sent us the rest of our pictures and here are a couple of my most favorite. I can't wait until baby Liam is joining us for our family pictures. :)













1 comment:

  1. ok, you guys are so adorable! yay little family, that's growing:-) I'm 36 weeks and definitely feeling the whirlwind! xoxo

    ReplyDelete